A friend is…
1. a person attached to another by feelings of affection or personal regard.
2. a person who gives assistance; patron; supporter:
3. a person who is on good terms with another.
Types of Friends:
- The Best of the Best Friends—Very rare. A Friend who is always thinking about you, even when separated. A friend with whom you feel relaxed and get comfort in their company. You are yourself around them and find no need to be pretend in front of them.
- The Closest Friend—A friend who is involved in every single matter of your life. You both have extreme trust between each other. Rare to find and keep.
- The protector Friend—A friend that is there for you in times of trouble and guides you. He/she cares for you and they make you feel warm and cozy inside.
- The “Truthful” Friend—A genuine friend, who looks for no other benefit beside your friendship. They look past and forgive your mistakes. They feel your pain and support you through it all.
- The “Secret” Friend—A person who you share all your secrets with. Knowing they will never tell a soul. It is important to know and realize, that not all of your secrets should be shared with every friend. Make sure that the friend is the right person who will keep it and guide you.
- The “Similar” Friend-–A friend who thinks just like you, with similar taste and vison. Share the same likes and dislikes. Always together doing similar things.
- The Casual Acquaintance—shows concerns for you and tries to help you in whichever way they can. The more they spend time with you, the more they get to know you.
- The “Attraction” Friend—A friend that you are very attracted to and enjoy their company due to it.
- The “Deception” Friend—A friend who only pretends to be your friend. Type of friend that is with you through good but is missing when in need.
We should try our best to be a type of friend that can be a source of comfort and warmth. Help and guide them in time of need. Be truthful and honest, so as to not hurt but better them and us as individuals.